Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Apathy For The Devil
Morphine
by Alice
Citation:   Alice. "Apathy For The Devil: An Experience with Morphine (exp68039)". Erowid.org. Jan 3, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68039

8.0 mg insufflated Morphine (ground / crushed)

Well, I always liked opiates all kinds!! And the other day I found a 15 mg time release morphine tablet. So, after reading all the differant ways to try this little gem, I decided to snort it. I am sort of the cautious type and somewhat of a lite weight. Anyways. I think I must have snorted somewhere in the dose range of about 7-8 mg. Not much. But, I did not feel any burning sensation in my nose. It started to come on in about 15 minutes. That warm fuzzy opiate feeling that I get.

At that small a dose it was pleasent. Music was interesting. It gradually wore off and I remember having some pretty weird dreams.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 68039
Published: Jan 3, 2008Views: 23,989
Morphine (211) : General (1), Music Discussion (22), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)