Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Speed Demon!!!
Caffeine
by Blm22
Citation:   Blm22. "Speed Demon!!!: An Experience with Caffeine (exp68104)". Erowid.org. Feb 14, 2018. erowid.org/exp/68104

600 mg oral Caffeine (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:00 400 mg oral Caffeine (pill / tablet)

Last night was new years eve and I had no drugs, but let me tell first what I have done before I get into the story.

I'm am moderatly good with drugs I've done weed,vicodin,oxycodone,salvia,nitrous,DXM,nutmeg,caffeine,adderal,
Diphenhydramine,prozac and I beileve that's about it.

So last night I was on myspace and really bored and had no drugs what so ever, so I was dissapointed and hoping to get some vicodin at school in a couple days, so I decided to down to BP which is next to my house to get a coke and some DXM, well I made it down there and couldn't find any dxm feeling sad I looked for some caffeine and found some No Doz, I get home and dose 3 pills 600mg, I waited about an hour reading experinces studying up on caffeine intoxication, after about an hour and a half I started felling a rush of energy so I took two more.

Now it's been 3 hours and it's 9 'o clock I am feeling the full effects of the caffeine and having all these rapid/spontanious thoughts and everything is starting to look a little weird, then BOOM!!! I wake up feeling really hyper and I'm freaking out that I went to sleep, then I wake up again and it's today.

I think my experience was really akward and I will stick to a dosage around 400 mg in the future.

Exp Year: 2007-2008ExpID: 68104
Published: Feb 14, 2018Views: 916
Caffeine (11) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Alone (16)