The Legal Solution
Leonotis leonurus
by DaggaVape
Citation:   DaggaVape. "The Legal Solution: An Experience with Leonotis leonurus (exp68166)". Erowid.org. Jan 15, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68166

5 flowers smoked Leonotis leonurus (dried)

This is one of many times I have used wild dagga, but the first that I have actually achieved a real 'high'. Smoking in pipes, joints, and bongs would only achieve a small lucid, euphoric buzz. I have smoked marijuana many times which I feel can help me make a good comparision.

I loaded my small vaporizer with 5 dried flowers and vaped it in about 15 minutes until they turned a dark brown color. As the last hit was done I was spacing out alot, but no high yet. Then 5 minutes later while talking to a friend it hit me. Just like the first time I ever got high on cannabis, I suddenly realized how high I actually was. This was one of the greatest feelings ever. I felt lightbodied (hard to describe, that 'high' feeling), euphoric, and spaced out. This feeling lasted a good 50 minutes until I went to sleep. I would definately reccomend this herb for those willing to try a legal cannabis alternative. It has a very nice high with no red eyes or distinctive smell.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 68166
Published: Jan 15, 2008Views: 17,148
Leonotis leonurus (119) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Glowing Experiences (4), General (1)