Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Just Kill Me!
DPT & Ketamine
by Anon
Citation:   Anon. "Just Kill Me!: An Experience with DPT & Ketamine (exp68221)". Erowid.org. Jan 25, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68221

90 mg IM DPT
  120 mg IM Ketamine

This combo was recomended by a friend. I decided to add a little more dpt then he recomended. The solution was injected IM in my leg. I went to my bed and lay down. Within 1 min I felt the first effects.

The intencety was unbelivible and it was acceralating fast. In no time I was in k land, but something was very diffrent. Asside from being more colourfull, I felt there was something massive racing towards me. This red/yellow 'force', was a massive wave. As this wave was moving closer, I was being lifted higher and higher. The wave took me in, and as I reached the peak, I died (my girlfriend later told me that I yelled 'JUST KILL ME' in my sedated state). 'Crap, Ive killed myself. Im dead.'

Then something really high happened, like a shift in reality, and I was someplace else. Still dead. At this point I must have passed out, because I dont remember anything else.

I woke up 3 hours after the injection. Still very high. I remember something beautiful happened, but not what it was.

This may have been a overkill dose for me, considering my size. It was a beautiful experience, but I want to remember more.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 68221
Published: Jan 25, 2008Views: 5,933
DPT (21), Ketamine (31) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)