individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
The Abort Button
LSD & Kava
by Technicolor Toaster
Citation:   Technicolor Toaster. "The Abort Button: An Experience with LSD & Kava (exp68234)". Erowid.org. Feb 2, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68234

3 hits oral LSD
  T+ 2:00 1000 mg oral Kava (capsule)

I once had taken three hits on a Saturday, but my boss informed me that I HAD to come into work for an emergency meeting. By this time I was 2 hours into the trip and in no shape to attend such an event. I downed 4 or 5 250 mg kava capsules, and by the time I got there, only a slight body stimulation remained. The visuals were non-existent and I had enough mental clarity to make it through the meeting. It sucked that I had to 'abort the mission' that day, but hell it saved my ass from looking like a fool in front of my boss.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 68234
Published: Feb 2, 2008Views: 9,873
LSD (2), Kava (30) : Combinations (3), Large Group (10+) (19)