Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
11 PM
Cocaine
by Santa Clause
Citation:   Santa Clause. "11 PM: An Experience with Cocaine (exp68250)". Erowid.org. Feb 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/68250

repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
    oral Alcohol (liquid)

Well let me first start out by saying that it has been over 2 years since I last did coke. I was pretty happy with myself until I came into some good fortune and had some cash to blow.(no pun intended) So I called up my buddy, lets call him M, and asked if he was down. He was and we ended up getting an eight ball total. He did his G in 2 big lines and then was done with it. I spaced mine out over the entire night. Thats the reason I'm writing this and its 7am. This was probably the most I have ever done at one time and t was awesome. I had such a euphoric feeling that made it seem almost better than pot, almost. Now I don't know how this affects anyone else, and I would like to hear others opinions/stories, but I started drinking and the whole coke high and craving went away. It's like one drug canceling out the other. Either way it was fun but only in moderation.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 68250
Published: Feb 9, 2018Views: 749
Cocaine (13) : General (1), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)