Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Walking Was a Huge Effort
Olanzapine
by Sunshine
Citation:   Sunshine. "Walking Was a Huge Effort: An Experience with Olanzapine (exp68272)". Erowid.org. Jan 15, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68272

10 mg oral Pharms - Olanzapine (pill / tablet)

I was given an olanzipine pill by a freind, approx a year ago. he said it would help with my insomnia. Oh it did that alright! I'm lucky if I get 2 hours sleep a night, normally, due to my insomnia, but after eating one of these pills, I was knocked out for a full 8 hours. Cool!!

Only problem was, when I awoke the next day I could'nt walk! It felt like gravity had been increased and just walking across the room took a huge effort. It was very unpleasant, and I won't take anymore. I am told that if you take these pills over a long period, the negative effects wear off, but I will not be taking anymore.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 68272
Published: Jan 15, 2008Views: 20,353
Pharms - Olanzapine (260) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Health Benefits (32), Hangover / Days After (46), Alone (16)