individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Once Every Six Months
Methamphetamine
by stupidhead
Citation:   stupidhead. "Once Every Six Months: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp68333)". Erowid.org. Jul 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/68333

IV Methamphetamine (liquid)

4well it's like this.... I started doing meth with a co-worker who introduced it to me. I've always been open minded so I let her slam me the first couple of times and it felt great. After one and half years of working together and shooting up at least 2 - 3 times a day, she finally got fired. Not for the drug use, but for alchohol. Anyway, since then I've pretty much stopped, but occasionally I give in to the craving and I'll go looking for a bump.

This last particular time I gave a $20 to a buddy and had him get me my stuff since I don't know anybody really and when I got home and everybody had gone to bed I dumped the whole thing into my spoon and sucked it up into my rig and did the whole thing. I've never felt as bad as I did that instant. I thought my heart was going to burst, my head hurt considerably and my gut felt like it was on fire. I puked, but nothing came up but this foul tasting froth and some liqued. I layed down on my kitchen floor and waited to die but I didn't. After some time I finally got off the floor and thought about how stupid that was, but at the same time I thought I won't do as much the next time. Can you believe that.. The next time... I should have said no more but I know how weak I can be sometimes... And besides, it just feels so good. For almost 2 months afterwards I felt the affects of my stupidity... Headaches and such. I figured I did some damage to my brain. And for a couple of weeks right afterward each time I would ejaculate, my head would pound. But the funny thing is that its been almost 6 months since I did that, and I've been wanting it again.. But I'll know not to do so much the next time.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 68333
Published: Jul 27, 2018Views: 1,264
Methamphetamine (37) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Difficult Experiences (5), Sex Discussion (14), Alone (16)