Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Waves of Pain
Wasabi
by antipopebadtrip
Citation:   antipopebadtrip. "Waves of Pain: An Experience with Wasabi (exp68352)". Erowid.org. Feb 5, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68352

repeated oral Wasabi (edible / food)

Last week I discovered my disassociative dose of wasabi while eating sushi with my friends at a local restaurant. I slowly built up my doses of wasabi until consuming enough at once to cover the top of a sushi roll. I had to ask for more wasabi.

The burning sensation in my nose became a buzzing sound that increased in pitch. The room disappeared for a moment as waves of pain flashed through my head. The comedown from wasabi is very abrupt, returning to baseline a few seconds after the pain reaches peak intensity.

My friend tells me that I am addicted to pain.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 68352
Published: Feb 5, 2008Views: 2,047
Wasabi (455) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)