Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
I Felt Calm and Content
Morning Glory
by K.T
Citation:   K.T. "I Felt Calm and Content: An Experience with Morning Glory (exp68478)". Erowid.org. May 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/68478

146 seeds oral Morning Glory (seeds)

Morning glory

I had read that morning glory fucks you up so I wanted to try it. I got 2 packets of flying saucer Morning glory seeds from lowes hardware store.The next day I woke up and ate a good breakfast then decided to eat all the seeds from the packets. It ended up to be 146 seeds. I chewed them up and then downed some dr.pepper. I didnt feel anything right away but an hour and a half hours later me and my girlfriend fucked. I think doing that made my blood flow and I started to feel the seeds. I started to feel euphoric and I didnt have pain in my body. I felt calm and content. Almost like I was on valume. I had some mild groin cramping and some gas but other then that I felt great. I would deffinetly do this again.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 68478
Published: May 17, 2018Views: 552
Morning Glory (38) : General (1), First Times (2), Sex Discussion (14), Small Group (2-9) (17)