Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Worth the Pain
Alprazolam (Xanax) & Bupropion (Wellbutrin)
by Ritin
Citation:   Ritin . "Worth the Pain: An Experience with Alprazolam (Xanax) & Bupropion (Wellbutrin) (exp68621)". Erowid.org. Jan 23, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68621

0.875 mg insufflated Pharms - Alprazolam (ground / crushed)
  120 mg insufflated Pharms - Bupropion (ground / crushed)

It was just another ordinary day of attempting to become intoxicated. I fiddled around the old medicine cabinets in hope of some interesting chemicals. I stumbled on some prescription bottles ans as I read the label I suddenly flushed with happiness. A prescription bottle of Zanax placed precariously behind some ointments. Searching the house for anything else I found some Wellbutrin in my moms purse I quickly grabbed some. Then up to my room to begin crushing.

After snorting the variety of pills I began to forget the irritating burning in my nostrils. As the high came on I had come to accept the fact it was worth the pain. After listening to music and sipping som chamomile tea I settled into a deep state of relaxation which increased as I began to smoke my cigarette. At the end of the night I was really appreciated by the high and recommend it only for people who are experience insufflators.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 68621
Published: Jan 23, 2008Views: 2,154
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Pharms - Bupropion (87) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)