Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
Overflow Of Feelings On The Phone
Methylone
by joe dirt
Citation:   joe dirt. "Overflow Of Feelings On The Phone: An Experience with Methylone (exp68627)". Erowid.org. Jan 1, 2018. erowid.org/exp/68627

180 mg oral Methylone (capsule)
  T+ 2:30 90 mg insufflated Methylone (powder / crystals)
  T+ 3:30 90 mg insufflated Methylone (powder / crystals)

My friend we'll call him T. T had manged to get ahold of some methylone in england. He had informed me about this stuff a few weeks ago and it sounded very interesting and seemed like I would have a good time if I did it. At around 7 o'clock me, D, T and J had ingested 180mg of this substance that was new to me.

An hour later we started to feel it come on, the feeling was kinda of like a cold feeling, and it only got better after that. Another half hour passed and I was bouncing off the walls. I couldn't stop talking the main thing I was thinking about was this girl I just met and I remember telling everyone how much I liked her. Then suddenly I got a phone call and it was the girl. I was extremely excited about this phone call and I'm sure it was the methylone doing this to me. The feeling was very euphoric I was very excited about this. But in mid conversation my phone died. So then I went on a mission to find a phone charger. Once I had obtained the phone charger I wanted to inform the girl how amazing I was feeling.

The only other drug that compaired to it was excatsy. But when I was on the phone with her I had received some bad news which put me down a great deal. Then another hour and a half I had blown 90mg. It burned a great deal for about 5 min but then it hit strong. And I was back up to feeling very happy. Then another hour later I blew another 90mg. All in all it was a memorable experience.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 68627
Published: Jan 1, 2018Views: 860
Methylone (255) : General (1), First Times (2), Relationships (44), Small Group (2-9) (17)