Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Relaxed and Cal
Ginger
by milenko666
Citation:   milenko666. "Relaxed and Cal: An Experience with Ginger (exp68772)". Erowid.org. Aug 21, 2021. erowid.org/exp/68772

.5 tsp oral Ginger
  1.5 tsp oral Ginger

It was one boring day at school and I came home and decided to chill. I read about ginger so I tried a 1/2 tsp of some stirred with milk. I didn't feel one thing so I took 1 1/2 tsps and drank it. This one was hard to sip down but I got it. Instantly I felt relaxed and calm. I put on some ICP and sat down. I felt a sensation start in my forearm and move across my body. I stood up and felt I was flying. Within 10 minutes it was over. It feels good but upset my stomach a bit.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 68772
Published: Aug 21, 2021Views: 301
Ginger (177) : First Times (2), Alone (16)