Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Jacked Up
Oxycodone
by Tron
Citation:   Tron. "Jacked Up: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp68817)". Erowid.org. Feb 2, 2008. erowid.org/exp/68817

30 mg oral Pharms - Oxycodone (pill / tablet)

I use oxycodone fairly frequently. Normally I will crush up the pill and snort it, removing the time coating when necessary. The thing that I am wondering is why every experience I have read describes a mellow euphoric high. My high couldn't be farther from that. After I snort an oxy, about 10 min later, I get jacked up. I personally want to compare it to meth, but able to go to sleep whenever I chose. I clean, put together models, search on the computer endlessly.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 68817
Published: Feb 2, 2008Views: 1,455
Oxycodone (176) : General (1), Not Applicable (38)