Absolutely Nothing
Piracetam, Clonazepam, Lamotrigine & Lecithin
by bezelthai
Citation:   bezelthai. "Absolutely Nothing: An Experience with Piracetam, Clonazepam, Lamotrigine & Lecithin (exp69011)". Erowid.org. Mar 21, 2012. erowid.org/exp/69011

0.5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (daily)
  T+ 0:00 100 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (daily)
  T+ 0:00 2100 mg oral Piracetam (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:00   oral Lecithin
  T+ 24:00 2800 mg oral Piracetam (powder / crystals)

I am bipolar and have taken a few different mood stabilizers to deal with it. I feel like they have dumbed me down and now I just feel stupid. My friend suggested I try Piracetam, she claims it works well for her. Please note that I quit Lithium and Risperdal (cold turkey) two days before the experience.

Day 1: I took 3/4 teaspoon of Piracetam powder in my orange juice along with my other meds, and soy lecithin (for Choline). I went off to work, a little grumpy, and did nothing interesting. No colors were brighter, no sounds louder, nothing.

Day 2: Took a whole teaspoon (2800mg) and really hoped it would work. Unfortunately, I was feeling even crummier than before and had a slight headache.

So I did some more research, found out that Lamictal and Piracetam work on the same brain chemicals. I guess in my case the counteracted each other.

What a waste of $14.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69011
Published: Mar 21, 2012Views: 8,677
Pharms - Clonazepam (125), Pharms - Lamotrigine (432), Piracetam (95), Lecithin (289) : Combinations (3), Not Applicable (38)