Why Did Everyone Else Have a Great Time but Not Me?
Methylphenidate & MDMA
by DoubleXdeuce
Citation:   DoubleXdeuce. "Why Did Everyone Else Have a Great Time but Not Me?: An Experience with Methylphenidate & MDMA (exp69201)". Erowid.org. Jun 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/69201

20 mg oral Pharms - Methylphenidate (daily)
  T+ 0:00 2 tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
  T+ 2:00 2 tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

MDMA , methylphenidate(ritalin)

I have been taking ritalin for about 6 months now and did MDMA a couple years ago. I remember the euphoric feeling that came with MDMA with the different peaking stages. Just this weekend I came upon 4 Mdma pills. Well I noticed one thing, since I am prescribed ritalin, I can not roll, I ended up taking 4 MDMA pills, and these were not 'bunk' pills I heard nothing but great things, they were double stack green clovers. At first I thought I was getting ripped off, because I took 2 and 2 hours later nothing at all happened. Not even a placebo effect! So I took the other two and waited. What ended up happening, I just never slept, I was wide awake for the whole night dumbfounded like what the hell? Why did everyone else have a great time but not me? Than it dawned on me!!! The RITALIN, the chemical base in the ritalin is similar to MDMA, so I have a tolerance to the ritalin which overrode the 'rolling' effect of the MDMA.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69201
Published: Jun 24, 2018Views: 1,382
MDMA (3), Pharms - Methylphenidate (114) : Combinations (3), Medical Use (47), Unknown Context (20)