New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
WIth Beta Blocker and Calcium Channel Blocker
Atenolol & MDMA (Ecstasy)
by Kym
Citation:   Kym. "WIth Beta Blocker and Calcium Channel Blocker: An Experience with Atenolol & MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp69357)". Erowid.org. Feb 23, 2011. erowid.org/exp/69357

oral Pharms - Atenolol
    oral MDMA

I've been on Atenolol, a beta blocker, for only a few weeks, taking half a 25mg dosage to start (sometimes another 1/4 mid-day if my blood pressure spikes). I was fearful of the combination and of course, didn't think I could ask the doctor!

I took one very good E, later followed by another hours later, and another hours later. The latter 2 were duds from what my fellow partiers reported. In any case, my trip was awesome and I felt better than usual the next morning.

I was previously on Azor, a calcium channel blocker. These made my blood pressure symptoms worse and after taking 2 E one night, I thought I was going to have a stroke or heart attack throughout the next day. I felt horrible. My heart was speeding, pounding and beating erratically. My head and ears were pounding. Do not try this combination!!

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69357
Published: Feb 23, 2011Views: 7,182
MDMA (3) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)