Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Spicy Little Thing Isn't She?
Morphine
by steady_mark87
Citation:   steady_mark87. "Spicy Little Thing Isn't She?: An Experience with Morphine (exp69439)". Erowid.org. Sep 6, 2017. erowid.org/exp/69439

100 mg oral Morphine

My first encounter with morphine was definitely one of my most enjoyable experiences of my life. But before I get into the story let me give you a little background on myselfÖ Iím 19yrs old and Iíve done almost every drug you can buy on the street at least once.
In order: weed, valium, amphetamines, cocaine (powder and rock), xanax, ecstasy, meth (snorted), Percocet, oxycontin, morphine, methadone, kratom, k-pins, heroin, salvia, nitrous, lsd, 2c-e, ether, opium. It sounds like an excessive even to me when I put them in a list but like they say, ďNothing succeeds like excess.Ē (Oscar Wilde) So yeah, I would consider myself an experienced drug user.

Now to set the stage I should tell you, I first took morphine during a real bad time in my life. I was hooked on opiates at the time, so much that I couldnít function without it. I would snort anywhere from 80-160mg of Oxycontin a day just to keep from getting sick so my tolerance for opiates was pretty high.

On the day in question, it was about 9pm and the middle of winter when I picked up a morphine 100mg from my dealer for $35. I had snorted 40mg of oxy that morning which had long passed so other than the cigs I was ripping down, I had nothing else in my system.

I ate the capsule before I left his house and he said itíd be like snorting 40mg oxy.
It came on real quick possibly due to the fact that I popped the capsule open before swallowing for this reason. It was a little different from OCís in that it was very warm. Like I mean it was 20 degrees out and I was sweating bullets with the windows down going 50mph. I spent that night at the movies with a couple girls and my buddy and believe me I was melting in that stadium chair. It was like god built that chair especially for my comfort. It lasted only about two and a half hours, if that, then I started craving again but was definitely intense enough to be worth $35.

After a few more tries at morphine (all post-detox) I realized my favorite part about morphine is itís mellowness. Itís a much easier comedown with just as amazing effects.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 69439
Published: Sep 6, 2017Views: 2,126
Morphine (211) : General (1), Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Small Group (2-9) (17)