Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Way Worse Than Drunk Dialing
Clonazepam (Klonopin) & Alcohol
Citation:   Anonymous . "Way Worse Than Drunk Dialing: An Experience with Clonazepam (Klonopin) & Alcohol (exp69540)". Erowid.org. Oct 24, 2009. erowid.org/exp/69540

3 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  8 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
This experience lasted about a month long. I acquired the pills (a lot of them) from a friend who had found them. I wasnít sure what they were so I looked them up and it didnít sound too bad so I figured what the hell? I took two. Felt great! Took some more. Felt better! Woke up the next morning and didnít remember a thing. I did the same thing for about a month every night. Then I started to mix alcohol with them. By the time I was doing that Iím pretty sure I was addicted.

One night I took about six. Iím not all that sure what the dosage of them was. They looked exactly like the ones in the pictures in this vault. Anyway I took about six and polished off about half a bottle of tequila. I played guitar for a while then BAM! Thatís all I remember. I woke up the next morning and there was a knife next to my bed and my arms and body were bloody as hell and cut to shit. I apparently tried to kill my self that night. I swear I canít remember a thing.

Apparently I called my ex-girl friend to tell her I loved her and the next day when I told her about the experience she said I called her at three in the morning crying and carrying on about this and that and I freaked the shit out of her. I donít remember doing that. I flushed the remainder of the pills down the toilet that day and went though what I considered mild withdrawals that night at work. I was sweaty, irritable, nauseous, and such. Kind of like if I am just about to get the flu or something.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69540
Published: Oct 24, 2009Views: 34,845
[ View PDF (to print) ] [ View LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Swap Dark/Light ]
Pharms - Clonazepam (125), Alcohol - Hard (198) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Alone (16)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports copyright Erowid.
TERMS OF USE: By accessing this page, you agree not to download, analyze, distill, reuse, digest, or feed into any AI-type system the report data without first contacting Erowid Center and receiving written permission.

Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the authors who submit them. Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.