Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Tingling, a Bit of Euphoria
Cacti - T. pachanoi
by Raw Cactus Eater
Citation:   Raw Cactus Eater. "Tingling, a Bit of Euphoria: An Experience with Cacti - T. pachanoi (exp69579)". Erowid.org. May 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/69579

5 in oral Cacti - T. pachanoi (liquid)

San Pedro Truth

About 5+ inches of fresh San Pedro, cut the pricks and center out and put it into a blender and strained and drank it.

My pupils got very big and I experienced some tingling, a bit of euphoria and a change in consciousness/ perception. The bad thing is that I had a bit of a stomach ache and nausea most of the time.

I had some visuals of cartoon like characters. Very original. Like an African tribal cartoon person and a few others.

I was dull headed and depressed and worried I would never be back to 'normal',for 2 days after taking it. I am over the hangover now. It is 5 days since the experience, and my stomach is in bad shape and I am not sure if it is from the cactus or something else.

In a nutshell I would say it is not an easy or even very enjoyable experience but it is interesting.

Today I touched a live San Pedro and got a contact 'experience/ buzz.'

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 69579
Published: May 4, 2018Views: 575
Cacti - T. pachanoi (64) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)