More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contribute $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
I Decided It Was Worth It Anyway
MDMA
by Crystal
Citation:   Crystal. "I Decided It Was Worth It Anyway: An Experience with MDMA (exp69747)". Erowid.org. May 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/69747

MDMA

Crashing

Every time I've done E I have had a horribly excruciating headache the day (and sometimes several days) after. I decided it was worth it anyway, after a couple times of use because I can only be open and honest when I'm rolling. About the fourth time I did E, everything was great until I started to come down (I was about two hours behind everyone else, so they were already asleep). I felt like I could never be happy again and I hated myself. I felt so lonely and hopeless that I just sobbed and cried for about two hours until I finally fell asleep. It was horrible. I still plan to use E again, and I am hoping that was just a one time experience, but it's not something I wish to repeat. I cried on and off for the next couple days for no good reason, too.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69747
Published: May 8, 2018Views: 507
MDMA (3) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Unknown Context (20)