Bubbling and Melting
Diphenhydramine
by BLARBLE
Citation:   BLARBLE. "Bubbling and Melting: An Experience with Diphenhydramine (exp69781)". Erowid.org. Aug 28, 2021. erowid.org/exp/69781

400 mg oral Diphenhydramine

I am a seasoned drug user. But this time I wanted to go over the edge. When I usually trip on diphenhydramine I do 250-300 mg and hear voices and see shadows shifting. This time I wanted to see what would happen if I took 400 mg. So I took it and it was like the lower doses with hearing the voices and seeing shifting, but the shifting became more intense, I was staring at a pillow about 3 feet away from me and it was melting and bubbling, and it continued on until I went to sleep. Wow it was insane.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69781
Published: Aug 28, 2021Views: 240
Diphenhydramine (109) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)