individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Full of Energy, More Aggressive, a Bit Confused
Ketamine & Lamotrigine
by Rogn
Citation:   Rogn. "Full of Energy, More Aggressive, a Bit Confused: An Experience with Ketamine & Lamotrigine (exp69790)". Erowid.org. Mar 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/69790

repeated insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)

Ketamine for First Time

First thing: I am using also lamotrigine and quetiapine, both because of my maniodepressive psychosis. Today I took only lamotrigine, just to make sure Seroquel will not affect this trip.

I already had some experience with DXM, which I used when depression went too bad. This time I am not depressed, just looking for something to make me ready for fight and I got some good references from friends about ketamine.

I bought 0.5g, looks pretty clean. When snorted, tastes and burns similar to z-hypnotics. For beginning I used just small line. It took a while, but then came that well known euphoria like on DXM. I felt full of energy, maybe even more aggressive, also bit confused. Pretty interesting for such small dose.

For about 8 hours I was doing some stuff, then decided to take some more. In range of 2 hours I took about 0.1g. This time is not much like DXM, hard to describe, I am still nervous as usual, but feel less anxious. My sight seems to be affected too. Strange states of mind, but suspiciously weak for such high dose.

I'm not sure which factor caused this. For first time was small dose enough, few hours later ten times higher dose and different effect? Strange, but interesting.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 69790
Published: Mar 15, 2018Views: 1,808
Pharms - Lamotrigine (432) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)