Wonderous Calm
Alprazolam
by AlprazoBaby
Citation:   AlprazoBaby. "Wonderous Calm: An Experience with Alprazolam (exp69954)". Erowid.org. Dec 1, 2018. erowid.org/exp/69954

.25 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

I just ingested a .25 mg tab of Xanax (well, the purepac generic version) intranasally, and while it burned like hell going down, the effects are more intense than when ingested orally. I have a prescription for this because I do have a genuine anxiety disorder, and I take the pills as needed. I figured I would try it nasally just to see what the difference was. WOW. I feel quite a bit slower and very, very calm. I almost feel a little drunk, but without the wildness that comes with drunkenness. It feels very controlled, if that makes sense. I feel like I can space out and just be without the usual 'monkey chatter' that inhabits my brain. No 'what if's or freaked out feelings. It put a quick and heavy handed smack down on my mood. It's not euphoric, but it doesn't feel bad. I wouldn't do it regularly, but it was definitely worth the try.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 69954
Published: Dec 1, 2018Views: 1,026
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)