I Must Be Immune
Sertraline (Zoloft)
by USGGIRL
Citation:   USGGIRL. "I Must Be Immune: An Experience with Sertraline (Zoloft) (exp70069)". Erowid.org. Mar 25, 2008. erowid.org/exp/70069

200 mg oral Pharms - Sertraline (daily)

I had a lot of physical side effects once getting on the drug. After being on it worked up to 200 mg over almost a year period. I'm not sure if it did anything for me b/c still experienced a lot of the anxiety and disturbed sleeping. I was prescribed it for anxiety. I take klonopin now and they help. I am in the process of switching to Effexor b/c I really haven't noticed that much of a change since getting on the zoloft. It affects everyone differently. I did not gain weight either as many people mentioned.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 70069
Published: Mar 25, 2008Views: 16,819
Pharms - Sertraline (88) : General (1), Medical Use (47), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)