Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
God's Girl to the World
Nitrous Oxide
by victoria
Citation:   victoria. "God's Girl to the World: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp70164)". Erowid.org. Feb 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/70164

1 breath inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

Nitrous: Gods Girl to the World

So I tried nitrous the first time the other day. It was my birthday and someone told me about using reddi whip to get high, and I'm thinking 'damn I should try that!' so I went to the fridge, and nothing, but we were going shopping for my b-day cake and I go 'I need some whipped cream for it..' and so we got some reddi whip and I waited until everyone went to sleep, took it out and did some, it was better than I expected, I started giggling for no reason and once I stopped giggling its amazing how my body feels, its indescribable, I didnt think it would be that great but I was wrong! Its amazing!

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70164
Published: Feb 6, 2018Views: 1,018
Nitrous Oxide (40) : General (1), First Times (2), Alone (16)