Erowid Relies on Donations From Visitors Like You
Unusual Reaction
Salvia divinorum (10X Extract)
by Mr. Omega
Citation:   Mr. Omega. "Unusual Reaction: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (10X Extract) (exp70220)". Erowid.org. Mar 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/70220

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

While most say that this is a euphoric experience, I had quite an opposite reaction. I actually experienced some degree of physical, skin crawling kind of pain. In addition I was so uncomfortable I couldn't wait for the dose to wear off. I did have a slightly pleasurable, brief warm feeling 'on the inside', however it was short lived. I did notice a slight hallucinogenic effect in my field of vision, it was a field of pinkish red 'Y' shapes in a field, with round, dark circular objects between the 'Y' shapes. The skin crawling pain was not pleasurable, and was unusual by all accounts, everyone else found the experience pleasurable. I'm one in a million I guess...

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70220
Published: Mar 13, 2018Views: 453
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)