Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Lucid Dream
Xanax & Dreams
by Goo Goo G'Joob
Citation:   Goo Goo G'Joob. "Lucid Dream: An Experience with Xanax & Dreams (exp70273)". Erowid.org. Aug 22, 2008. erowid.org/exp/70273

2.0 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

Well, this was my first experience with xanax and I didn't know that it would make me drowsy. So I did the normal thing and I decided to sleep. I began to lucid dream for the first time in my life. So what happened was that I had a conversation with my mom about grades and then I found myself in some clouds. These were pink and fluffy clouds and the sky was yellow. I was really feeling them touch my skin and it was unexplainable. I never dreamt so real. Then I found myself dreaming that I was in a spanish ship rowing across the sky. It was night and I could see the stars. It was so vivid. Then I saw a nude blond girl with medium length hair. I began to touch her body and it honestly felt real. I then began having intercourse with her and I could feel it all. Very vivid. I could literally put my hands on her and thrust.

I would guess about 10 minutes later I wake up and my mind is very confused because I thought it was real. I even contemplated it for a few seconds. It was my best experience with dreaming and with xanax.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70273
Published: Aug 22, 2008Views: 12,147
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Dreams (85) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)