Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Blissful Relaxation
Morphine
by Matt K
Citation:   Matt K. "Blissful Relaxation: An Experience with Morphine (exp70362)". Erowid.org. Aug 2, 2018. erowid.org/exp/70362

50 mg insufflated Morphine

I didnít do much of anything until my girlfriend came over at around 8:00 PM. Soon after she got to my house we both snorted 50mg of Morphine in my room. It took only 5 minutes to kick in, and the high it produced was powerful and very long lasting. It felt just like Oxycontin, only slightly less euphoric. I put on some relaxing music and we sat on my couch and let the Morphine work it's magic. Cuddling and kissing felt amazing on it. I couldn't sleep at all that night because I constantly had to itch myself. My skin brush helped immensely. I finally fell asleep around 6:00 AM. I think 50 mg was a great dosage for my body weight, though I should've taken it much earlier in the day.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70362
Published: Aug 2, 2018Views: 950
Morphine (211) : General (1), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)