Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
I Didn't Realize I Took Too Many
Zolpidem
by max69
Citation:   max69. "I Didn't Realize I Took Too Many: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp70465)". Erowid.org. Apr 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/70465

20 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)
  20 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)
  30 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

I was bored one night, and had gotten a fresh script of Ambien, with some other Ambien left over. They were 5 mg tablets so I took 4, and then waited for the effects to set in. Soon I felt calm, and had a cool feeling (like cold) all over my hands. I decided to take more, 4 more tablets. The next ting I remember is waking up over twelve hours later, and most of my Ambien was gone. I remember none of what happened.

It just goes to show you: take in moderation.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70465
Published: Apr 9, 2018Views: 663
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Alone (16)