Conversing With the Stars
Morning Glory & Zolpidem
by LEMON
Citation:   LEMON. "Conversing With the Stars: An Experience with Morning Glory & Zolpidem (exp70681)". Erowid.org. Aug 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/70681

200 seeds oral Morning Glory (seeds)
  10 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

I had a very memorable experience with Morning Glory seeds the other night and thought I'd share. The first and most tedious part was deshelling the seeds after soaking them in water overnight. After I shelled the 200 seeds I swallowed them. They tasted pretty bad but it was worth it. After that I took Ambien that I'm prescribed (10 mg) after some time I noticed my depth perception no longer existed and I couldn't tell what was right next to me.

I looked out the window next to my bed and the stars seemed like they were blinking in morse code, trying to tell me something indescribable that I had known but didn't discuss. I had several revelations, I won't bore you with the details but there is something about LSA that just clicked with me and this being my first time using anything hallucinogenic I was a bit scared to see that my hands looked two dimensional.

I realized during the experience that reality is only what your mind creates it to be. I'm not sure if that makes sense but overall it was very enlightening and I've come away from it a happier person than I was just a few days ago.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70681
Published: Aug 6, 2018Views: 1,211
Morning Glory (38), Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), Combinations (3), Mystical Experiences (9), Personal Preparation (45), Unknown Context (20)