I Wish I Could Take It All Back
Oxycodone, Heroin & Fentanyl
by constantpain
Citation:   constantpain. "I Wish I Could Take It All Back: An Experience with Oxycodone, Heroin & Fentanyl (exp70705)". Erowid.org. Jan 31, 2018. erowid.org/exp/70705

Oxycodone
      Pharms - Fentanyl
      Heroin

I just want to write this to all those who have posted their experiences as positive and full of glorification, I am a 31 year old man who has had both his hips replaced twice, and my first hip replacement my doctor gave me 40mg oxys, and I took them like candy ( that was before I knew you could crush them and snort them ) well from there on in I was in the bag, ever since then I have not been able to go a single day, and mind you this is almost 10 years without having some kind of opiates in my system to not become violently sick, vomiting, diarhea, sleeplessness, anger, flopping around like a fish in bed, sweats, freezing cold, every time I cant find something, thats what happens, and thats when I started to use heroin. I figured hell, heroin is an opiate too so why not?

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70705
Published: Jan 31, 2018Views: 2,705
Pharms - Fentanyl (223), Heroin (27), Oxycodone (176) : Not Applicable (38), Addiction & Habituation (10)