Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Good, Pleasent, and Worth It
Oxycodone
by CH
Citation:   CH. "Good, Pleasent, and Worth It: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp70779)". Erowid.org. Jul 28, 2018. erowid.org/exp/70779

20 mg oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:50 10 mg oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)

I Don't try many pills, but this was a different case my father had a bottle of 60 10mg oxycodone pills. He doesn't notice if I take them.

9:20pm I took the first 2 10mg oxycodones, for a total of 20mg.

9:50-10:00pm I'm more calm and start to feel less of everything.

10:20pm It hit me and now my sight is disoriented and I feel heavy and slow.

10:30pm I take one more 10mg oxycodone, for a total of 30mg.

11:00pm The effects have hit and I'm very slow,calm,and generally feeling closer to myself and surroundings.

12:00pm The effects are still on and I head for bed.

The next morning I feel great. It was a very pleasent experience.
I Got the pills for free and had a great time with them. From my point of view it was a total success.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70779
Published: Jul 28, 2018Views: 476
Oxycodone (176) : General (1), Glowing Experiences (4), Hangover / Days After (46), Unknown Context (20)