Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Worked as Described
Yohimbe
by Pepto_bismark
Citation:   Pepto_bismark. "Worked as Described: An Experience with Yohimbe (exp70878)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2008. erowid.org/exp/70878

1500 mg oral Yohimbe (pill / tablet)

I read about Yohimbe online and decided to give it a try for its erection enhancing properties. I don't have ED, but I wanted to see if it actually worked and could give an extra edge. I took one 1500mg tablet, and about an hour later, I had increased energy and got into bed. There was a definite enhancement, I noticed my erection came extremely easily and it felt very full. My girlfriend even commented that she was lucky because it was 'so big and hard.' Little did she know, I had taken Yohimbe for that extra edge. It did keep me up a couple extra hours than usual, but I did not notice any of the adverse side effects I've read about other than mild jitteriness and slight stomach discomfort. Interestingly, as I was trying to fall asleep I noticed that my thoughts were more vivid and I felt somewhat more creative. Overall, Yohimbe worked for me.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70878
Published: Apr 30, 2008Views: 19,103
Yohimbe (96) : First Times (2), Sex Discussion (14), Health Benefits (32), Small Group (2-9) (17)