Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
A MIRACLE Drug
Buprenorphine (Suboxone)
by ijustwannahelp
Citation:   ijustwannahelp. "A MIRACLE Drug: An Experience with Buprenorphine (Suboxone) (exp70882)". Erowid.org. Mar 1, 2019. erowid.org/exp/70882

Pharms - Buprenorphine

Seriously, as a person that has a problem with opiates, I needed to get my hands on some suboxone. For me, I started taking oxycodone recreationally in small doses, but unsurprisingly small doses turned into larger and more frequent doses...anyway after about a year of abusing painkillers of all shapes and forms, I decided that something needed to be done so my life didn't go down the drain. I managed to get my hands on some suboxone, which is just as easy to find on the streets as anything else. The withdrawals that I would go through that were completely unbearable went away, and after a few days of using suboxone I was finally able to get up and go a day without any sort of opiate. Bottom line: miracle drug.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70882
Published: Mar 1, 2019Views: 851
Pharms - Buprenorphine (265) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)