Survey: Psychedelics and Microdosing
A survey asking about dosage, frequency, and effects
of microdosing w/ mushrooms (or other psychedelics).
A short survey by a student at London South Bank
University hoping to further knowledge about this topic.
It Sent Me to the Pits of Hell
Methamphetamine
by Mandy
Citation:   Mandy. "It Sent Me to the Pits of Hell: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp70924)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/70924

repeated smoked Methamphetamine

It all started when I took a look in the mirror and wanted to lose some weight. I didn't want to do meth for pleasure, just lose alot of weight. My boyfriend got me started, he has been a long, long time drug user. He is 48 I'm 37. We bought coke at first, but that was very expensive and it didn't work for what I wanted. Then came meth. It totally took over our minds. We would do it almost everyday and because of that, my boyfriend started seeing things and hearing things that were not there. He believed that I was cheating on him, he saw writings and drawings on the walls. He believed that my family and I were forming some kind on conspiracy against him. I started to believe that people were out to get me as well. I lived this way for 2 years. We almost broke up because of this drug, my family was about to turn their back on me and I thought this is it, I'm out of my mind. It was nothing but pure HELL. We are off of it now and we will never go back.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 70924
Published: Mar 7, 2018Views: 1,621
Methamphetamine (37) : Difficult Experiences (5), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)