Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Why on Earth Would Anyone Take This?
Sertraline (Zoloft)
by UNP
Citation:   UNP. "Why on Earth Would Anyone Take This?: An Experience with Sertraline (Zoloft) (exp70982)". Erowid.org. May 6, 2008. erowid.org/exp/70982

200 mg oral Pharms - Sertraline (pill / tablet)

So one night at a club with some friends, one of them offered me a couple of Zoloft as she noted I seemed 'a little down'. Normally I don't take things prescribed to other people, but this once I figured 'what the hell' and did it anyway. Not alot happened after that - my mood improved a little but that may have had something to do with the few drinks I had; not enough to get drunk but enough to loosen up a bit.

Cut to the next morning. I haven't been able to sleep all night. My jaw aches from clenching my teeth. All my muscles feel like they're taut to the point of snapping. I'm jittery, walking is a joke as my legs ache. I'm jumpy like I've just slammed back 10 cups of coffee and everything seems too bright. I felt like that for 2 GODDAMN DAYS. After 200mg of Zoloft.

All I want to know is why the hell do they prescribe this shit and what excuse could anyone possibly have for wanting to take it more than once?

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 70982
Published: May 6, 2008Views: 23,608
Pharms - Sertraline (88) : Bad Trips (6), Hangover / Days After (46), Health Problems (27), Small Group (2-9) (17)