Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Enhances What's There
Damiana & Tobacco
by The Fatman
Citation:   The Fatman. "Enhances What's There: An Experience with Damiana & Tobacco (exp71265)". Erowid.org. May 19, 2008. erowid.org/exp/71265

repeated smoked Damiana (plant material)
    repeated smoked Tobacco (plant material)

I have been using damiana for several years now, and I have discovered that in me it brings out what's there. If I am slightly happy, it makes be very happy. I haven't discovered any negative sensations as yet.

I generally smoke one or 2 rollups a week. It relaxes me most of the time, I find that the pure damiana can be a bit harsh, and hard to roll, so I added some tobacco, and it was smooth. I do a ratio of 1 tobacco to 4 damiana. Some days, I get a buzz, other days it focuses my mind, so it's not the same for me every time, and it's not the same for others I have tried it with.

It seems to bring out what's there.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71265
Published: May 19, 2008Views: 13,543
Damiana (107) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)