Anti Social Skull Melt
Zolpidem, Ketamine & DMT
by Satan
Citation:   Satan. "Anti Social Skull Melt: An Experience with Zolpidem, Ketamine & DMT (exp71366)". Erowid.org. Jan 5, 2017. erowid.org/exp/71366

2 tablets oral Pharms - Zolpidem
  2 bumps insufflated Ketamine
  3 hits smoked DMT
  1 hit oral Pharms - Zolpidem
  3 hits smoked Cannabis

Useless Combination

Nothing good came of this combination. No cool drug synergy like when the power rangers link up to fight villains and become something bigger and better than they would ever be on their own. Ambien clouds my mind rendering any experience near useless.

It all started because the dmt I had was no longer doing the trick. I had some k and ambien and thought I would try the three together. Thinking back its dreamlike, though I know what happened.

I took one or two ambien waited for those to kick in, then snorted like 2 bumps of k and lit a candle next my bed so that I could freebase dmt from my shitty dmt bowl. Using the candle to heat the bowl up from the outside I got 2 or 3 good hits then lit A LOT of my hair on fire. Thankfully I have plenty of hair to burn and still some left over so it wasn't a complete disaster though it was a considerable portion, enough to make a small cloud of smoke and leave me with a handful of burnt hair.

I remember looking down at my hand seeing the hair and then the walls began to move, my posters seemed to breathe and the room took on the familiar green glow of most of my psychedelic experiences. I began focusing on the ceiling fan and it slowly detached from the ceiling and came down in front of my face, I though it looked like an alien. Ambien turns me into a weird walking sleeping idiot zombie vegetable person. In this state I thought it was a good idea to continue smoking dmt. In a feeble attempt to increase the high or buzz or whatever the fuck it was I was feeling, I began sucking on an ambien waiting for it to dissolve in my mouth, thinking it would kick in faster this way. A few minutes later I threw up something twice. I then hit my bong with just some weed in it, listened to some music, and went to bed.

The whole experience lasted around two hours. In the end it was pointless, anti social skull melting kicks.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71366
Published: Jan 5, 2017Views: 1,783
Pharms - Zolpidem (143), Ketamine (31), DMT (18) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)