To Come Down? No Way...
GHB After Cocaine
by sasha
Citation:   sasha. "To Come Down? No Way...: An Experience with GHB After Cocaine (exp71371)". Erowid.org. Sep 22, 2017. erowid.org/exp/71371

repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  2 caps oral GHB (liquid)

The night started out well enough - some good friends, good conversation, good blow.

As evening turned to morn, and the coke ran out, a 'friend' suggested we try GHB to ease our come down. We swallowed 2 caps full, and were launched into a mesmerizing high unlike any other - far better than any ecstasy trip. That is, until I had to go to the bathroom. Apparently I pulled down my skirt, sat on the toilet, and promptly fell off and hit my head on the tub, leaving a nasty black eye and I fell into a convulsion, presumably from the head trauma.

I woke up hours later, half naked, in a strange place, totally disoriented. NEVER AGAIN.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 71371
Published: Sep 22, 2017Views: 2,085
GHB (25) : First Times (2), Overdose (29), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Small Group (2-9) (17)