Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Poor Man's Cocaine
Bupropion & Caffeine
by Rio_J
Citation:   Rio_J. "Poor Man's Cocaine: An Experience with Bupropion & Caffeine (exp71421)". Erowid.org. May 26, 2008. erowid.org/exp/71421

repeated insufflated Pharms - Bupropion (ground / crushed)
    repeated insufflated Caffeine (ground / crushed)

Mixture - 3 parts Caffeine powder, 1 part crushed up Zyban (bupropion)

I've snorted Bupe by itself, but it is kind of a drag and really messes with my nose. I was a habitual cocaine user, but have a real hard time finding it around my new stomping grounds, so I had to find something to help me problem. I have taken quite a liking it this combo and so have a few of my friends.

Experiences:
Nothing too dramatic I usually take this to help me stay up late and write. I have a more open imagination and mind on this. I find it real hard to sleep after a night snorting just like with cocaine. When combined with alcohol that problem is usually a little easier to get over. It helps keep me coherent while drinking.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 71421
Published: May 26, 2008Views: 16,265
Pharms - Bupropion (87), Caffeine (11) : Combinations (3), Not Applicable (38)