Not a Force to Be Messed With
Fentanyl
by captain kat
Citation:   captain kat. "Not a Force to Be Messed With: An Experience with Fentanyl (exp71439)". Erowid.org. Nov 11, 2015. erowid.org/exp/71439

375 ug oral Pharms - Fentanyl (patch)
      Pharms - Atomoxetine

Around the time that I had taken fentanyl for the first time, I had gotten into opiates really bad. Heroin had been my favorite but was hard to get my hands on. I had heard that fentanyl was just as good, and was easier to get ahold of.

My mother had been a huge pill head at this time, so I regularly searched through all of her crap. Usually I just found clonazepams and such, but had cleaned her out of that. I remembered that she had fentanyl stashed away somewhere, so I searched.

When I found her box of it, there were five 75 microgram patches in there. I didn't know how much I was supposed to chew, so I decided to take them all. I thought to myself if I die, so what, if I live through this then I guess I'm right?

Shortly after chewing them, I felt an extreme buzz. The next thing I knew I woke up with my mom bugging me about sleeping all day and having to go. She gave me my normal meds (straterra at the time) and I told her I was tired so I went to lay back down.

The last memory I had after that was waking up on a stretcher with an intubator down my throat and paramedics pumping me. I had the worst headache in the world and could not breathe on my own. All I could do was cry. They took me to a hospital where I then had medicine given to me to get everything out of my system.

I was later told that I had been without oxygen for five minutes, and I was close to a coma.

If you're wanting to try this, DO NOT GO OVERBOARD.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 71439
Published: Nov 11, 2015Views: 4,445
Pharms - Fentanyl (223) : Overdose (29), Health Problems (27), Alone (16)