Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Unlike Anything Else
Salvia divinorum (80X Extract)
by johny pothead
Citation:   johny pothead. "Unlike Anything Else: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (80X Extract) (exp71656)". Erowid.org. Apr 1, 2018. erowid.org/exp/71656

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

This was the first time I've ever tried salvia. My friend had 80x (or so they said) and I knew this was a huge dosage. I was lucky to be able to lay down and enjoy it with no distractions.

So I go over there and they pull out a bong. They take a pinch and load it. I take the hit and I lay back holding it in. Al;most immediately I feel something,. At first a slight buzz and then quickly out of it... At the peak I am completly disconnected from myself and feel completly absent. I begin believing that I'm an object, kind of like a chair with a person in it. And then I begin noticing theres a whole basically matrix filled up with them and their all the same... I was overcome with fear every few minutes, because I thought I wasnt part of this world anymore and thought my real life had been basically a dream or an illusion and this is what life actually is. Being a object, not being unique, and not being able to live or do anything... Almiost like a pergatory or something. The whole experience is impossible for words and life-changing...

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71656
Published: Apr 1, 2018Views: 697
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)