Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
What Should I Expect
Clonazapam
by Clona
Citation:   Clona . "What Should I Expect: An Experience with Clonazapam (exp71971)". Erowid.org. Feb 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/71971

.5 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (daily)

I've been taking .5 mg Clonazapam (one pill at bedtime) as prescribed for approximately three weeks and haven't noticed any effect whatsoever. I did miss one night after having taken it for about two weeks.

Am I supposed to get better, deeper sleep? Feel more calm - what? I had some normal anxiety over starting a new job, but nothing I couldn't handle. If I took a higher dose, would I notice some effect, for better or worse?

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71971
Published: Feb 18, 2018Views: 790
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : Not Applicable (38), Medical Use (47)