Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
8 Hours of Hell!!
DXM
by T-Bear
Citation:   T-Bear. "8 Hours of Hell!!: An Experience with DXM (exp72033)". Erowid.org. Jan 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/72033

500 mg oral DXM (liquid)

I am not new to drugs as I have smoked a lot of weed but DXM was a whole new thing to do. So I drank a bottle of Robitussin DM and took several Theraflu pills containing 15mg each. I had tried to 'robotrip' several times before with no success, but this time it was different. I started to feel odd and out of body, it was cool at first to just walk around the house. Not very excited and kind of dissapointed, I went to sleep. Later that night I woke up to go pee and every step gave me a terrible head rush and extreme dizzines, like a carnival ride...I hate carnival rides. I quickly jumped back into bed but got up several times in the night. By the time morning came around I still felt sick and not wanting to move. Eventually as I just laid there it wore off and I started my day.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72033
Published: Jan 29, 2018Views: 1,022
DXM (22) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)