Ltd Ed 'Solve et Elucido' Art Giclee
This fantastic reverberating giclee print is a gift for $500 donations
to Erowid. 12" x 12", stretched on canvas, the image wraps
around the sides of the 1" thick piece. It's signed by artist
Vibrata, and Erowid founders Earth & Fire.
Veteran Dope User
Buprenorphine
by Kappo
Citation:   Kappo. "Veteran Dope User: An Experience with Buprenorphine (exp72285)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2016. erowid.org/exp/72285

8 mg sublingual Pharms - Buprenorphine

First a little background
I have been recreational user of opioids for 8 + plus years
Oxycontin- 80mg regularly snorting, Heroin sorting/smoking when in Europe

I received a prescription for suboxone 16mg a day, and feel the need to report my findings after somewhat mixed reports from various users.

I took 8mg sublingual at 12:00 pm Prior to this I had not taken any other Opioids for over 24 hours

20 Min- first reaction this is Dope, withdrawal symptoms gone, wide awake but this is by no means a weak drug

1 Hour Fairly strong dope, with an interesting head buzz
I have read reports about the lack of euphoria but being a longtime drug user who never uses needles I am fairly sure dope has not given me a euphoric effect in 6 years plus so hands down this is very similar to Oxy.

3 Hour- Begin to nod in and out very high just like Oxy but I can shake the nods if I like by standing up.
Other observations : trouble peeing, relaxed just like Oxy, even found myself rubbing my nose like I had blown drugs even though I took it as directed.

4 Hour +- Slept like a baby woke up the next morning still high and no urge to do Oxy

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72285
Published: Apr 30, 2016Views: 7,803
Pharms - Buprenorphine (265) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)