Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
She Showed Me So Much More
Salvia divinorum (Extract)
by numb
Citation:   numb. "She Showed Me So Much More: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (Extract) (exp72319)". Erowid.org. Jun 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/72319

repeated oral Alcohol (liquid)
    smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

Where to start, iv done salvia several times experiencing laughing trips and bad trips but now iv seen its real potential.

I was visiting home 4th of july and decided to drink some so I drank too much, I had some of the yellow scale salvia(deep self-exploation) unknow extract. It was about 1:30am my brother and his finance were on the back porch so I decided to join them. I had a half gram of the salvia and told them I wanted to take a hit so I went and retrieved it and they agreed to baby sit me as I did so. I turned out all the lights and took a hit while they sit and watched. Soon as I exhaled I layed back and let her take me away. She took me on such a wonderful journey and showed me everything in life thats good things iv never felt. I believe now that I know how to live my life and how I need to go about living it. Its so extremely hard to explain the journey she took me on she was such an amazing being. I feel much better about life and I dont believe things can get any better, everything is perfect.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72319
Published: Jun 26, 2018Views: 577
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Glowing Experiences (4), Mystical Experiences (9), Entities / Beings (37), Small Group (2-9) (17)