Erowid Relies on Donations From Visitors Like You
Has Changed My Life
MDMA
by drugie101
Citation:   drugie101. "Has Changed My Life: An Experience with MDMA (exp72365)". Erowid.org. Sep 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/72365

MDMA

My first time even doing E was about 3 years ago. It was amazing my first time and I soon grew to know E as a good friend.

I went through a very low period in my life which I think was caused by my E use. I used about 4 times a week taking up to 15 a night. I soon felt as if I wasn't myself anymore so I took a 6 month break.

During this break I saw my life slowly come back to normal. I also began to get bad mood shifts. I always had these mood shifts (as I call them) because of my manic-depressive disorder. But after using E as much as I did I saw it could be used for the good. I use E whenever I feel I need to because moderation is the key.

I have been on numerous antidepressants as well as benzos and none help my depression like E. It is refreshing I find when done 'once' in a while. It regenerates me and allows me to see whats important in my life at the time. I find that since I've started using E I feel as though I am in control of my life, finally, a feeling I NEVER had before. It gave me a new look at my life (not just while on E). Also dealing with the come downs made me feel stronger by getting over them.

Exp Year: 2005-2008ExpID: 72365
Published: Sep 12, 2018Views: 355
MDMA (3) : Depression (15), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)