Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
I Slept the Whole Day, and Have No Recollection
Alprazolam & Alcohol - Beer
by Scared
Citation:   Scared. "I Slept the Whole Day, and Have No Recollection: An Experience with Alprazolam & Alcohol - Beer (exp72440)". Erowid.org. May 2, 2018. erowid.org/exp/72440

1 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 4:00 2 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00   smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes
  T+ 6:00 4 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00   repeated oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00   repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

Xanax and Beer - Scary

Ok, so I have used xanax before. I enjoy the occasional 1mg mixed with a beer or two.

So today I get a hold of 80 1mg xanax pills and decide I'm just gonna chill.

3:00pm [Monday] I pop 1 pill. I'm feeling good, I'm usually sleep at this time so I felt like I wanted to take a nap but I ride it out.

7:00pm [Monday] I take 2 more mg. And open my 6 pack.

Now this is the scary part. Sometime around 1am I decide to go have a smoke, all is fine.

~9:00pm [Monday] I take like 4 more and open another beer and watch TV.

I have no clue what happened between 9:00pm and when I woke up WEDNESDAY morning.

I slept the whole day, and have no recollection. I just found my stash and found 20 1mg pills missing... I was alone and can only assume I consumed them.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72440
Published: May 2, 2018Views: 1,703
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : General (1), Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Multi-Day Experience (13), Alone (16)