Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Wonderland
Salvia divinorum (10X Extract)
by Raven
Citation:   Raven. "Wonderland: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (10X Extract) (exp72469)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/72469

2 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

I'm 28, have smoked cannabis since I was 11, and have taken my share of good lsd. This account will be as brief and accurate as possible.

I took 2 hits of Salvia 10x extract not expecting much from it honestly. I was sitting in front of the computer plaing the game 'Alice.' Almost immidiatly after the first hit I started losing touch with my reality. The way you experience a dream, the part of your brain that dreams, that part of my brain was brought into control, and I experienced life as a dream. It felt like someone I knew was in the kitchen... but I knew no one was there, I felt like I was on the other side of the mirror, like I knew I was in a dream replica of the real world and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't wake up. I started to enjoy this, and from there everything, no matter how small, was extrodinary. I will be taking a much larger amount tonight with a sitter. I was lucky as intinse as it was, it was fairly short lived.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 72469
Published: Mar 7, 2018Views: 754
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)